If there would be one thing in this world I would love to do with my life, would be to use all my professional skills, as an artist, businessperson and devoted AngloCatholic to increase the bounty of the Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham. I would like to devote real energies to this rather than as a sideline. For the first time in my life I have nothing holding me here geographically. It is something to explore.
Welcome to my blog. In the next weeks I shall post some of my writings many of which are protected by copyright. If you read them I hope you will enjoy and comment. But do NOT attempt to copy and paste them elsewhere. I take my rights to my published works seriously and hope you will respect that. I look forwward to read and sharing with you any and all of your thoughts. Peace and Love, CJB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment